From the official Facebook Event page:
South End Small Business Saturday is back! On November 26, come spend the day shopping, dining and exploring the great local businesses you can find in South End. Unique apparel, art, gifts, local food and craft beer.
200+ local businesses, 3 one-day-only pop-up markets, 70 places to eat and drink. Free trolley rides throughout the district. 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday, November 26.
Here’s How to #ShopSmall in South End on November 26:
1. 10am. COFFEE.
You can’t start the day without fuel. Stop by Not Just Coffee at Atherton Market, the new Central Coffee on Camden Road, All Nations Coffee on Worthington Ave, Hex Coffee at Good Bottle, or the Gallery at South End for a great cup of joe.
Want a little more sparkle in your cup? Try a mimosa at Happenstance at Atherton Market or Tupelo Honey, or a fresh juice from Luna’s Living Kitchen.
2. YOU’LL NEED A BAG. Free #ShopSmall Canvas Shopping Bags designed by Rifle Paper Co., will available in stores throughout South End, and for the first shoppers at the Small Business Saturday pop-up markets (supplies limited). Check our map at HistoricSouthEnd.com, pick a shop or an art gallery that strikes your fancy, and stop by to see what’s in store.
3. POP IT UP. Check out any of our three one-day-only pop-up shops:
• #ShopSmall Pop-up at Atherton Mill & Market: 2104 and 2130 South Boulevard
• #ShopSmall Pop-up at Charlotte Trolley Powerhouse Museum & Charlotte Art League: 1507 and 1517 Camden Road
• Dudeapalooza, gifts for dudes and the people who love them, at C3 Labs: 2525 Distribution Street
4. LUNCH & CHECK YOUR LIST. What have you missed? Something for Grandma, or something for you? Mull it over with a bite to eat. More than 40 restaurants to choose from at HistoricSouthEnd.com.
5. STRETCH YOUR LEGS on the Rail Trail while you check out the places you haven’t been to yet. Scope out the art while you make your way to the next shop.
6. All done? GRAB A DRINK. You’ve earned it. There are 25 breweries, bottle shops, wine bars, bars and pubs to choose from.
Share this event far and wide, then get down here and #ShopSmall!